About Me

Hi! My name is Joy Marcuson and I am from Beaverton, Oregon. I am a student at Oregon State University while also being dual enrolled at Linn Benton Community College. I am majoring in Business Administration and plan to add a double major with the sports business and international business options. As a College of Business student, Principles of Marketing is a required class. However, I am not only taking it because it is required but also because I am interested in learning more about marketing. What I am most excited to learn more about in the marketing world is the variety of marketing strategies companies use to get consumers to buy their products. I am also very interested in learning more about the psychological aspect of marketing and tying those two interests together. 

Outside of college, I have many different passions. I love to just settle down and read a good book. I love going to the gym and working out or playing sports. I love watching tv, listening to music, and trying new things, and I especially love to travel. As of right now, I have been to 6 countries, but I plan to visit many more. I am an avid sports fan and enjoy going to all the OSU sporting events with friends. My after-college plans involve finding a job working within the sports industry and possibly being able to travel for work. 

Well, now you know a little more about me!


Below I've included a photo of me and one of my dogs. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News: Nepo Babies Meet Silk Milk

Social Listening: Gymshark